LAFC will travel north to face Seattle Sounders FC again this weekend at CenturyLink Field. Kickoff is scheduled for 12:30 p.m. PT on Sunday, April 28 (ESPN, ESPNLA 710, KFWB 980).
In Seattle for the match?
Meet up with your fellow supporters Sunday morning at Henry's Tavern 1518 1st Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134 around 9:30 a.m. we will be marching to the match around 10:15 a.m.
- The closest entrance to the LAFC section is the North East entrance. If you do not want to march with us we will be arriving to the NE gate around 10:30 a.m.
- Seattle enforces a clear bag policy, click here for more info.
- All away supporters will be held in the section for up to 30 minutes after the final whistle, so be sure to use the restrooms before the 80th minute.
- Keep a close eye on your belongings -- especially your scarves.
- Check out the bars to the South of Century Link Field such as Pyramid Alehouse and Henry's Tavern for maximum enjoyment. Avoid bars to the North of the stadium or at Pioneer Square as those areas will not be welcoming to away fans and supporters.
- Be aware that there is a Mariners baseball game happening at the same time, so anticipate more congestion post match.
Watch parties around the City of Angels
Black Army and The Krew: Iron Triangle Brewing Company 1581 Industrial St. Los Angeles, CA 90021
District 9 Ultras: The Fields LA 3939 S Figueroa St. Los Angeles, CA 20037
Tigers Supporters Group: Biergarten LA 206 N Western Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90004
Away matches is when our team needs you the most. Our goal is to bring a little flavor of The North End to any and all away venues. You can find a growing list of our songs and chants on our Instagram IGTV, tag a friend in the comments of the videos to help them learn the lyrics.